If you enjoyed the quality of products and the helpful services you received at Sears the last time you visited one of their locations, feel free to give your opinion in the Sears customer satisfaction survey. If you experienced a problem during your visit, the company is willing to listen and act upon it. Sears created this online questionnaire to assess how their customers feel about them. It only takes a few minutes to complete the survey and you can do it online from the comfort of your home.
Visit the official website www.searsfeedback.com and input the required details and give your honest feedback and grab a chance to win $500 worth of gift card.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey.
How to Complete the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey site at www.searsfeedback.com.
- Enter the 12-digit receipt number, including the zeros, in the space provided.
- Enter the purchase date and click next.
- Think about your last purchase at Sears and answer a few questions based on your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Indicate whether you would like their customer care team to contact you regarding any questions you may have about your order and enter your contact information if you want to be contacted.
- If you want to enter the sweepstakes drawing, enter your name, email address, and 10-digit phone number and submit the survey.
About Sears Feedback Survey
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
Sears is an American chain of department stores headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Previously, however, it was headquartered in the Sears Tower in Chicago. Curtis Roebuck and Richard Warren Sears founded the company in 1886. It started as a small mail order business and later opened its first retail outlets in 1925. However, Kmart, an American discount store, purchased the company in 2005, thereby renaming it Sears Holdings. Today, Sears is one of the largest American department store chains by sales. It runs divisions in Mexico and Canada, among several other subsidiaries within its brand.
With more than a century’s experience in the business, Sears operates more than 2,200 outlets across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. The company is particularly famous for its online sales and catalog businesses. It sells appliances, auto parts and accessories, baby products, clothing and shoes, fitness products, electronics, outdoor products, tools, toys, jewelry, health and wellness products, musical instruments, and much more.
- Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://cpe.sears.com/s/rules/
- Sears Website: http://www.sears.com/