Have you ever eaten at Schlotzsky’s? Now it has an online survey that Schlotzsky’s customers can take part in it to win gift cards and coupons. You may go to the website www.bunbuzz.com to enter the Schlotzsky’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, which contains several questions about your recent experience at Schlotzsky’s and it may take you a few minutes. When you complete the survey, you will be offered a validation code to redeem after completion of the Schlotzsky’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. After completing the survey, you will have chance to win exciting prize.
How to enter Schlotzsky’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the website www.bunbuzz.com to submit your recent shopping experience at Schlotzsky’s.
- Have yourSchlotzsky’s receipt by hand, enter store access code and information in your receipt to start the survey.
- Answer the questions presented one by one and share how you feel about eating experience at Schlotzsky’s.
- Once you complete the survey, you could receive a validation code to redeem on your next visit.
- The survey is available for the residents of United States of America.
- The users must be minimum 18 years old.
Schlotzsky’s is a privately held franchise chain of restaurants, specializing in sandwiches. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Schlotzsky’s has more than 350 franchised and company-owned locations worldwide. Most locations are in the south and southwestern United States, but the company is expanding into areas across the country, particularly the north and southeast. Their tasty products include Sandwiches, pizzas, salads, wraps & pasta.
In 1971, Don and Dolores Dissman founded the company in Austin, Texas. The initial menu consisted of one sandwich of mixed meats, cheeses and black olives on a freshly made, toasted bun called “The Original.”. The Wooleys expanded Schlotzsky’s menu to include panini, specialty pizzas, toasted wraps, salads, soups, and other items.