Have you ever visited Dollar General store? Recently, there is a good news for you. They are willing to rewarding you for your time with money saving coupons just for giving your opinions about your shopping experience. If you did some shopping at Dollar General store these days, you may just give your feedback about your recent experience, and follow the instructions to participate in Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Once you complete it, you can get $1,000 Prize for your next purchase.
Note: To qualify for the survey, you need to have recently visited Dollar General stores and saved the receipt.
- Step 1:Participants must to participate once every months. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Step 2: Minimum age to participate on the sweepstakes is 18 years and above. The sweepstakes is only open to United States citizens.
- Step 3: Have your Dollar General receipt or survey invitation handy.
- Step 4:Be willing to answer each question with your honest opinions.
- Step 5:When you’re all set, click the button below to begin.
How to enter the Dollar General survey:
1.Visit dgcustomerfirst.com, select your preferred language.
- Provide some basic information on your receipt and start the survey.
3.Answer some questions about your experience honestly one by one.
4.You will then be asked whether you want to participate on the online survey Dollar General sweepstakes. If yes then you will be required to provide more information.
#2 via mail
- Write your full names, city, street address, zip code, email address, age and home telephone number on a 3.5 by 5 postcard.
- Mail it directly to dollar general customer satisfaction survey P.O BOX 690.
About Dollar General Stores:
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in all U.S. states except: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming.
The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner.Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017.In 2017, Dollar General secured an exclusive contract to sell Jolt Cola in its stores. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products.