Do you like eating at Chipotle? Now the restaurant wants to invites its customers to enter Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey to give your feedback about the restaurant. Chipotle wants to know its customers’ opinions about their food, service, menu, and etc. so as to improve their services. If you want to take part in the survey, just go to the website ChipotleFeedback.com to express how they feel aboutthe meal, the staff, and your overall experience at Chipotle, which will take you a couple of minutes. Once you complete the survey, you will have a chance to participate in the sweepstakes where they stand a chance of winning burritos for a period of one year.A total of 65 prizes are up for grabs, 5 per monthly drawing. Chipotle burritos will be awarded for a period of one year in form of 52 chipotle burritos buck cards.
1. You must be legal resident of the United States and Canada at 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Have the15 digit survey code on the receipt.
How to enter Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Visit the website ChipotleFeedback.com and choose your preferred language.
- Enter the survey codeat the bottom of the receipt and click on ‘Start’ button to start the survey.
- Answer the questions presented one by one honestly and share how you feel about shopping at Chipotle.
- Once you complete the survey,you will be will be awarded for a period of one year in form of 52 chipotle burritos buck cards.
Chipotle is one of the first chains of fast casual dining establishments.Competitors in the fast-casual Mexican market include Qdoba Mexican Grill, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Rubio’s Coastal Grill, and Baja Fresh.
Founded by Steve Ells on July 13, 1993, Chipotle had 16 restaurants (all in Colorado) when McDonald’s Corporation became a major investor in 1998. By the time McDonald’s fully divested itself from Chipotle in 2006,the chain had grown to over 500 locations.